Work with experienced professionals in the Central Valley to find the right tenants and to ensure that your property is properly maintained.
The process of renting out a home takes time and effort. You must advertise the home, clean up from previous tenants and make sure that you retain records of every document. As a property owner, you want to make sure that your property is also maintained while a tenant lives in the space.
At Stanislaus Property Management, we understand that property owners have specific goals in mind when they rent out a single-family residence or multi-family property. We strive to make sure that you enjoy the process of renting out your property by handling the details for you.
Allow us to run background checks or credit checks on potential tenants. Our team also makes sure that your property is maintained and we take care of emergencies that arise so that you can focus on other goals or tasks. Allow us to handle the details of managing your property and connecting you with the best tenants for your specific goals.
Lost in the paperwork? We can manage that too!
Our Management Team is Experienced in:
- Tenant Placement and Screening, including UDR background
- Inspections, Move-in, Move-out and Interim
- Full Service Accounting, Including Monthly and Year End Income and Expense Statements
- Sales and Exchanges
- Future Planning
- Property / Dwelling Maintenance Services Available
- Routine Maintenance
- Plumbing Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Appliance Repairs
- Estimates and Bidding Services for major Repairs and Upgrades
- Legal Regulations Regarding Tenant /Landlord Rights
- Eviction Services
- Advertising and Marketing your investments
Full Service Property Management
- Collecting Rents
- Collecting Late fees and miscellaneous fees
- Drive by on regular intervals
- Disbursing tenant deposits
- Paying Your Mortgages and other expenses
- Screening Tenants applications
- Complete monthly and yearly accounting statement of Income & Expenses
- Dispatching Maintenance Repairs
- Major improvement assistance
- Advertising / signs
- Showing when empty
- Initiate Eviction if necessary
- Tenant Statements